Saturday, September 17, 2011

Testimony: Derivered From Sadness


My Name is K.Curtis

Here is what I'm thanking God for:

I primarily, grew up in a christian home. My parents had me in church every time the doors were opened. I have to admit, in my younger years, i thought church was more of a punishment than a helpful thing. But that was before I knew Jesus. I remember it quite clearly. It was a sunday morning, November 14 of 1992 to be exact. The worship service was powerful. I turned over to my grandma and asked her to help me know Jesus. She took me by the hand and led me down the altar and there me and her prayed and she led me to Jesus.

I was on fire for God. Until about 1996 when my parents stopped going. For a while I was upset, but I soon got the fact that they weren't gonna go. So I decided to do something. I went to my best friend's church and there felt more loved than anywhere. So his mom said that i could come over every saturday and spend the night and go to church with them. My folks agreed and now i am even happier than before. It is now 2001 and I have been on fire for God more than ever. It's funny how God makes a sad trial into the best thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...