Friday, December 2, 2011

Wait for God's Justice - Joyce Mayer


Knowing [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [and not from men] that you will receive the inheritance, which is your [real] reward. [The One Whom] you are actually serving [is] the Lord Christ (the Messiah).
—Colossians 3:24


Joyce Mayer
God has brought a great reward in my life in recompense for the abuse that I suffered in my earlierdays. Now I have a wonderful life. God blesses me. He does things for me. He opens doors of opportunity for me. He makes me happy. He gives me joy. 

When you really trust God, He will bring justice into your life. In Isaiah 61:7 the Lord says, "For your former shame I will give you a double reward" (paraphrased). 

If someone has mistreated you, rejected you, abused you, or abandoned you, hold on to that promise. You have many blessings ahead of you. Trust God with your future, and enjoy your day as you wait for God's justice. 

Joyce Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...